Marketing was always crucial in any business and now it has become the next big thing. With the inclusion of the internet and advanced options, a lot of people are contemplating creating a career in online marketing or similar tools. Although people go to work and get money, no one is actually satisfied with what they are doing. This makes them turn up to other options and marketing seems to be perfectly fitting to those who know how to master the same. Amazon is a world-famous company that has offices all over the world providing products and services to everyone. It also allows people to sell products on their platform which is basically known as FBA Business.
Now before you get all excited, you must know the challenges that lie ahead. It is not easy to start a business through Amazon. There is a lot of competition and only those who are well-equipped to face the risks will be able to carry on. If you are confident, then the first main factor is to understand what it is and how it works. For the same, you have marketplace superheroes, a step-by-step course that will help you to master the selling process.
How does it work?
With the help of Marketplace superheroes, you will be able to;
- Learn how to find low competition product and sell it for high profit.
- It gives you a much higher chance to succeed as it has advanced systems and integrated tools.
- You can also become an amazon seller with a high rating and ranking.
- It helps you to analyze the competition and also to pick the right product.
- Promotes ethical selling.
What the course contains?
To start with, you will have a 7-day free trial that you can make use of. After trying, if you are interested, you can join and enroll in the course by paying the program fee in full or in 12 installments. Else, there is no compulsion from any front and you can come out of it any time. The full program contains interesting phases. It also has different modules that give proper training to all so that they can do better. Each module will be about;
- Module 1 – The Marketplace Mindset.
- Module 2 – The 4s Product Gauntlet: Search Phase.
- Module 3 – The 4s Product Gauntlet: Shortlist Phase.
- Module 4 – The 4s Product Gauntlet: Select Phase (Part 1).
- Module 5 – The 4s Product Gauntlet: Select Phase (Part 2.
- Module 6 – The 4s Product Gauntlet: Source Phase.
- Module 7 – Business Structure & Seller Central.
- Module 8 – Purchasing & Importing.
- Module 9 – The FBA Road Map.
- Module 10 – Listing Optimization.
- Module 11 – Account Management.
- Module 12 – International Expansion.