Work-life keeps everyone engrossed throughout the weekdays. It is so physically and mentally exhausting that a relieving remedy is always needed. Sometimes even going out for clubbing seems too much to ask for. So why not cherish the comfort of your home? Call your friends over, or even a virtual boozing can add so much excitement and newness to your weekend. If you are looking for unique and interactive drinking ideas, consider buying a gin tasting set.
Why should gin be your drink?
There are several liquor options to get immersed in. But, there is a reason they say, ‘Smile, there’s gin!’ This magical drink can complement every cuisine and can turn any beverage into an enchanting cocktail. Among all other spirits, it has the least calorie-content. It is best to drink gin slow with many other soothing effects, making it perfect for long conversations. To stir up the chit-chat, get a gin tasting tool where you and your friends can have fun by guessing the flavors just by smelling or sipping once.
Know the gin etiquette
Liquors have some storing, serving, and tasting protocols that have a meaningful origin. They enhance the aroma, flavor, and the drinking experience. It is good to know the drinking etiquette beforehand to feel more confident. Here are the must-know tasting customs as a gin-lover:-
- Pick your gin- Get a wonderful gin tasting set which can be bought online. At this step, it is best not to add ice to get the authentic flavor. After all, you are here only to taste it to drink up later.
- Swirl in the right glass- The gin artisans recommend curvy stemmed glasses to avoid feeling the heat of the drink while you enjoy its soothing taste. Swirl the glass to let in the air, which helps to enhance the aroma and the taste.
- Smell and dab- The sensation when the spirit hits your smelling power transports you to another world. Smell it nicely and then dab a little amount onto your palms. Smell again to feel the inexplicable difference.
- Take a sip- Not a gulp, just the right amount of sip is what you should be doing next. It might be hard to resist drinking the whole, but keep your thirst on hold. Try to guess the flavors in a sip.
- Clean, smell, sip- Sniff some coffee beans or anything else to clean your palate. Repeat the smelling and sipping steps to know if you want to settle with this flavor or try the next one.
- Get, set, go- Pick your tonic and mix well with the gin. Raise a toast and have a fun-filled gin drinking session on your own or with your dear ones. You may appreciate the drink better with some other accompaniment.
It indeed is a warm and pacifying drink to relish alone or with the ones you connect with. The online set has made drinking experiments easier, better, and smoother.